The course includes theoretical and practical exercises. The training is carried out under normal conditions and then in emergency cases.
- Voyager with pods (1000 ft cruise ship with two 14 MW pods and 12 MW bow thrusters),
- Cruise Max with twin screw & becker flap rudder
Develop and acquire new skills in the maneuver and increase your safety at sea.
For: Pilotes / Captains
Requirements: Without experience on manned models
Duration: 5 days from Monday to Friday with an average of 6 hours of maneuver / day, over a period from the beginning of April to the end of October, possibility of 2.5 days of course
Trainer: Experienced instructors with more than 20 years of experience
- Use Pods with maximum efficiency,
- Maneuvering with a propeller and rudder,
- Skidding, Maneuvers and moorings in the current,
- Slalom with Pod to control the different components involved during the rotation of the Pod,
- Application with maneuvers in the locks, Using the anchor with a weak bow thruster,
- Passsage narrow access with the flow and use of the anchor with a low bow thruster,
- Maneuvering with twin screw, supra convergent and Becker rudder,
- Maneuvering with 1 tug in emergency situations.