From Paris-Orly-Ouest to Lyon-Saint Exupéry
From Paris-Charles de Gaulle to Lyon-Saint Exupéry
TGV high-speed train to Lyon (Part-Dieu station or Saint Exupéry airport).
Journey takes 2 hours.
• 1 TGV per day between Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport and Lyon-Saint Exupéry airport.
• 1 TGV every 2 hours between Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport and Lyon-Part-Dieu.
• 1 TGV every hour between Paris-Gare de Lyon station and Lyon-Part-Dieu.
FROM MARSEILLE (and Riviera):
TGV high-speed train to Lyon with a stop at Valence. Journey = 2 hours.
FROM ITALY OR GENEVA:
With a stop at Grenoble. Journey = 3 1/2 hours from Geneva.
• From Lyon City Centre = 53 miles
• From Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport = 44 miles
• From Grenoble = 41 miles
• From Paris = about 345 miles
• From Geneva = 130 miles
Coming from Grenoble: follow the signs to LYON via highway A 48
- Leave the highway at RIVES (exit 9)
- Follow the green signs to ANNONAY: pass the local airport St GEOIRS via road D 119
- At LE RIVAL follow the signs to ROYBON via road D 71: pass the village St SIMEON DE BRESSIEUX
- On top of the hill: follow the signs to PARC NATUREL DE CHAMBARAN via the Route de Revel: first intersection >> left, second intersection >> right.
We wish you GOOD LUCK !
3500 route de Revel
38870 St Pierre de Bressieux
Phone: +33 04 74 20 02 40
Latitude: N 45.29208°
Longitude: E 5.31474°